Easy Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; grease the foil. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, pineapple juice and soy sauce. Place salmon skin side down on prepared pan. Spoon sauce mixture over fish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with pan juices. Yield: 4 servings.
1 salmon fillet equals 394 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 568 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.