- 3 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Arrange tomatoes and onion on a serving platter. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic, basil and oregano; drizzle over salad. Top with cheese and olives. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Easy Garden Tomatoes
"Yum, so easy and good. Loved this! Hubby enjoyed it too."
"I made this dish to take to a family gathering ~ it was a big hit. I'm going to make some of the dressing and keep it on the side and make small batches to take in my lunch."
"Oh this is so good. That a keeper recipe."
"My husband made this last week & he liked it so much that he has already made again this week. He said the flavor was awesome!!"
"chilling tomatoes removes most of their flavour!"