Easy Fruity Spinach Salad Recipe
"I make this salad often, sometimes substituting pineapple and strawberries for the oranges and grapes," says Cathy Bell of Joplin, Missouri.
- 3 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1/2 medium apple, cubed
- 1/4 cup seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 1. Divide the spinach, celery, oranges, apple and grapes between two salad plates. Sprinkle with almonds. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 130 calories, 4g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 547mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 fruit, 1 fat
Reviews for Easy Fruity Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC