"I make this salad often, sometimes substituting pineapple and strawberries for the oranges and grapes," says Cathy Bell of Joplin, Missouri.
- 3 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1/2 medium apple, cubed
- 1/4 cup seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- Divide the spinach, celery, oranges, apple and grapes between two salad plates. Sprinkle with almonds. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Spinach Salad in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p18
Reviews for Easy Fruity Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review