Easy Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups apple pie filling
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Add pie filling and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 103 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Easy Fruit Salad
"This is a great salad. My seven year old pronounced it "awesome!""