Easy Fruit Salad with Coconut Recipe
I love fresh fruit salads. With this simple recipe, I can enjoy one even in January! This colorful salad complements most any entree.
- 1 medium navel orange, sectioned
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1. Cut orange sections into bite-size pieces. In a bowl, combine the orange, coconut, orange juice and cinnamon if desired; toss gently. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. Just before serving, add banana and toss gently. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 116 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Easy Fruit Salad with Coconut
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC