Easy Frozen Fruit Cups Recipe
Cool off with one of these sweet and refreshing fruit slushes for breakfast dessert or a snack. "Keep them on hand in the freezer for those hot summer days," suggests Glenda Goldade of Seneca, South Dakota.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) apricot halves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1. Drain pineapple and apricots, reserving juices. Cut apricots into bite-size pieces; set aside. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water and reserved juices; cook and stir over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Cool for 5 minutes.
- 2. Stir in the pineapple, apricots, strawberries and banana. Pour into four 6-oz. custard cups or disposable plastic cups. Cover and freeze. Remove from the freezer 40-50 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 172 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Easy Frozen Fruit Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC