Easy Fried Rice Recipe
This recipe really captures the flavor of fried rice served in restaurants. Use leftover chicken and rice for a satisfying meal that's easy to put together.
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Combine eggs and salt. In a large skillet or wok over medium heat, scramble eggs in 1 teaspoon oil, breaking into small pieces. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet. Stir-fry rice over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add vegetables, onions and garlic; stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add chicken; stir-fry for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Combine soy sauce, broth, pepper and ginger. Add to rice; stir to coat. Add bacon and eggs; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Fried Rice in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p53
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Fried Rice(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Salad Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >