- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Combine eggs and salt. In a large skillet or wok over medium heat, scramble eggs in 1 teaspoon oil, breaking into small pieces. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet. Stir-fry rice over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add vegetables, onions and garlic; stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add chicken; stir-fry for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Combine soy sauce, broth, pepper and ginger. Add to rice; stir to coat. Add bacon and eggs; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Fried Rice
Sort By :
Made it for my fiance' and he ABSOLUTELY LOVED it !!! It was very easy to make...Now i make fried rice all the time...
DELICIOUS! Left out bacon and added bean sprouts