Easy Fried Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper. In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs and milk. In a third bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Coat chicken pieces with flour mixture, dip in egg mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place in a well-greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 50-55 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Easy Fried Chicken(6)
Sort By :
good whole family enjoyed it
My husband loves this, he says it tastes like his favorite restaurant chicken from when he was little. I started subbing crushed cornflakes for the bread crumbs, and we like it even better!
Excellent! I used skinless, boneless chicken breasts and Italian bread crumbs.
Very tasty, my little brother loved this recipe (which is quite an accomplishment for me!) The only issue I had (and this happens with most breaded chicken anyway) is that the breading kind of fell off while we were eating it. It didn't really stick to the chicken after it was cooked. Oh well, still a good recipe!