Easy French Iced Coffee
I love to serve this icy, Parisian-inspired beverage when I entertain. It's delicious, unique and the guests always love it. —Jennifer Martin, Myerstown, Pennsylvania
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 cups strong brewed hot coffee
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk coffee and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Cool. Stir in the milk, cream and vanilla. Freeze in a 3-qt. freezer
- container for 8 hours or overnight. Transfer to the refrigerator 4
- hours before serving. Stir until slushy. Serve immediately. Yield:
- 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 231 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein.