- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) VELVEETA® cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tomato, chopped
- tortilla chips
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 min. or until VELVEETA and cream cheese are melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 2 min.
- STIR in tomatoes. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 22 servings.
Originally published as Easy-Five Mexican Dip Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Easy-Five Mexican Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2014
"I make this and add a can of drained whole kernel corn."