Easy-Five Mexican Dip
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
22 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Total: 9 min.
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) VELVEETA® cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tomato, chopped
- tortilla chips
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 min. or until VELVEETA and cream cheese are
- melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 2 min.
- STIR in tomatoes. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 22 servings.
SERVING SUGGESTION: To serve with warm tortilla chips, place chips in slow cooker set on LOW. Not only will this heat the chips, but the smell of the warm chips will make you and your guests think you are dining at your favorite Mexican restaurant.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 200 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.