I transform a short list of ingredients into an entree that my family requests often. You can change the fillings to suit your family's taste. —Nanette Hilton, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes, optional
- In a small bowl, combine chicken and cream cheese. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and salsa; spread over tortillas. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and olives. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with lettuce and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Easy Enchiladas in Taste of Home April/May 2010, p73
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Enchiladas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review