Easy Enchiladas Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine chicken and cream cheese. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and salsa; spread over tortillas. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and olives. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with lettuce and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 449 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 730 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.