- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°. On a lightly floured surface, roll one sheet of puff pastry into an 11x8-in. rectangle. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half of mixture over pastry.
- Working from the short sides, roll up dough jelly-roll style toward the center. With a sharp knife, cut roll into 1/2-in. slices. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Repeat with remaining pastry and sugar mixture.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Easy Elephant Ears
Sort By :
Perhaps the easiest version to make Easy Elephant Ears I have come across! It only require 3 ingredients to yield 32 servings. An outstanding sweet to offer for a dessert, or as a Brunch contribution. Each one is just 87 calories, for a real treat. Family kids can easily learn just how to cook when helping you to make these!
I love easy recipes, and this one is excellent. Thank you for helping me keep it simple.
These were super easy and my kids enjoyed making them very much. They were pretty tasty too!
Delicious, I made my own icing with powdered sugar and milk and put just a drop on each side!!!!