- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; butter foil and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter chips and 2/3 cup milk. Microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate chips and remaining milk. Microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 15-seconds intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in remaining vanilla. Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Using foil, remove fudge from pan. Cut into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Easy Double-Decker Fudge
Sort By :
"I am like the others. It was easy to make and had few ingredients but it just didn't set well. Not like the photo. It was difficult to cut after 2 hrs int eh refrigerate. After being in the refrigerate 24+ hr it seems to have set better but still doesn't have that fire look of the photo. Still pretty sticky on the fingers. It does taste okay thought so it is not a waste."
"This fudge was a disaster for me! We ended up eating it on our ice cream because it never solidified."
"This might be the first taste-of-home recipe I have tried (and I've loved thousands) that hasn't worked out. It seems like something is missing to add some structure to this fudge, mine has been in the fridge for hours and is still completely soft. I definitely can't take it out of the pan, I ate some with a spoon and it's just goo."
"This was really easy and turned out good. I will be making it again!"
"Quick and easy. Very well received! I had no problems with it keeping its texture. After sitting out, it was softer, but it was still great. Didn't take long for the whole batch to disappear!"