- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground allspice, mace and pepper
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken in half
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the beef, tomato juice, tomato sauce, mushrooms and seasonings. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- Stir in spaghetti. Cover and cook 1 hour longer or until spaghetti is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Easy-Does-It Spaghetti
Sort By :
"I haven't made this yet, but have a question for those who have - Did you add the full 2 teaspoons of salt to this recipe? I just made homemade spaghetti sauce tonight (another Taste of Home recipe), and only added 1/2 teaspoon. I love salt and don't do low-sodium, but that seems like way too much."
"This has become my go-to recipe for slow cooker spaghetti. You can do all sorts of things with it as far as additions. I am going to make it tomorrow and add a bell pepper, some real onion and two cans of mushrooms because my wife and I like them. It has my vote and I will make it may times to come."
"Husband was a fan, I was not. I prefer chunky spaghetti sauces with lots of veggies. But it was super easy to make!~ Theresa"
"This is really easy and it tastes fantastic! I was a little hesitant about the seasonings, but they work well with it. I did use fresh onion and garlic, but that was the only things I changed. The whole family loved it and I will definitely be making it again."
"jÈai faite unefoiscetterecetteetmafamilleatrouvercabon"