- beating well after each addition. Stir in fruit and nut mixture; mix
- Spoon into five greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. baking pans (pans
- will be full). Bake at 325° for 1 hour. Cover with foil; bake
- 10-15 minutes longer or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before removing from pans
- to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients until smooth. With a
- pastry brush, brush glaze over warm loaves. Cool completely. Yield:
- 5 loaves (8 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 239 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.