- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 3 chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Place broccoli spears in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice; spread over chicken. Toss butter and bread crumbs; add cheese. Sprinkle over sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Easy Divan Chicken
Sort By :
Served it up to my picky eaters and they loved it!
There's just one way to describe this dish: YUMMY!