- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 3 chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Place broccoli spears in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice; spread over chicken. Toss butter and bread crumbs; add cheese. Sprinkle over sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Divan Chicken
"Easy and delicious. Great use of leftover turkey or chicken."
"Served it up to my picky eaters and they loved it!"
"There's just one way to describe this dish: YUMMY!"