Easy Cucumber Party Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) snack rye bread
- 2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until smooth. Spread on one side of each slice of bread. Top with cucumber slice and sprinkle with dill. Top with remaining bread slices. Serve immediately. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 97 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Cucumber Party Sandwiches
"I also add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and a dash of Tabasco Sauce. And garnish with paprika."