- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 small green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- In a small nonstick skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, olives, raisins and vinegar. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until raisins are plumped. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Easy Cuban Picadillo for Two in Healthy Cooking
Reviews for Easy Cuban Picadillo for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review