- mixture. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla; roll up and
- place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour
- remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until sauce is bubble.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 850 calories, 41 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 186 mg cholesterol, 1,718 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 56 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.