Easy Creamed Spinach
This delicious recipe is a life-saver during the holidays, when time is short. With only three ingredients, it's also easy to double.—Sherri Hoover, Perth Road, Ontario
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Spoon into a greased 1-qt.
- baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until
- heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 276 calories, 20 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 730 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.