Fresh berries and cream pie—it’s a simple, classic combination just like Grandma used to make. My version gets you out of the kitchen and into your lounge chair quickly. Enjoy! —Gina Nistico, Taste of Home Food Editor
- 2-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mixed fresh berries, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar with melted butter. Using the bottom of a glass, press cracker mixture onto bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake until set, 12-15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 5 minutes. Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Slowly beat in cream and vanilla. Microwave gelatin on high until melted, about 10 seconds; beat into cream cheese mixture. Transfer filling to crust. Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 3 hours.
- If desired, top with mixed fresh berries. Yield: 8 servings
Originally published as Easy Cream Pie in TasteofHome.com 2017
Reviews for Easy Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review