Easy Cranberry Pie Recipe
"AS A SPECIAL TREAT when making this pie, Mom would sometimes place a marshmallow in the center of each lattice square, or, in honor of the Christmas tree we had just brought home, she'd cut Christmas tree shapes from the pie dough and place them on top of the pie."
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, brown sugar and butter. Line pie plate with bottom pastry; add filling.
- 2. Top with a lattice crust. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 372 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC