Easy Cranberry Pie Recipe
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, brown sugar and butter. Line pie plate with bottom pastry; add filling.
- 2. Top with a lattice crust. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 372 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Easy Cranberry Pie
"If you love canned whole cranberry sauce, then you will like this, because that is what it is and that is what it tastes like. I appreciate how easy it was to make, but I just think it needed something else rather than just a canned cranberry sauce taste. The added brown sugar and butter just helped reduce the tartness a little."