Easy Cranberry Pie Recipe
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, brown sugar and butter. Line pie plate with bottom pastry; add filling.
- 2. Top with a lattice crust. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 372 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Easy Cranberry Pie
"If you love canned whole cranberry sauce, then you will like this, because that is what it is and that is what it tastes like. I appreciate how easy it was to make, but I just think it needed something else rather than just a canned cranberry sauce taste. The added brown sugar and butter just helped reduce the tartness a little."