Easy Cranberry-Pecan Sticky Buns Recipe
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, butter, maple syrup and orange peel. Spread onto bottom of a greased 8-in. round baking pan. Sprinkle with cranberries and pecans.
- In another bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Remove crescent dough from can, but do not unroll; cut crosswise into 12 slices, about 1/2-in. thick. Dip both sides in cinnamon-sugar; place in baking pan, cut side down. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon-sugar over tops.
- Bake, uncovered, 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Easy Cranberry-Pecan Sticky Buns in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Easy Cranberry-Pecan Sticky Buns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review