These gooey breakfast buns will have your whole family happily licking their fingers! The recipe is easy to prepare using refrigerated crescent dough, dried cranberries, pecans and kitchen staples.—Barbara Miller, Oakdale, Minnesota
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, butter, maple syrup and orange peel. Spread onto bottom of a greased 8-in. round baking pan. Sprinkle with cranberries and pecans.
- In another bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Remove crescent dough from can, but do not unroll; cut crosswise into 12 slices, about 1/2-in. thick. Dip both sides in cinnamon-sugar; place in baking pan, cut side down. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon-sugar over tops.
- Bake, uncovered, 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Easy Cranberry-Pecan Sticky Buns in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Easy Cranberry-Pecan Sticky Buns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review