“This recipe is so easy. It’s a favorite!” Cranberries lend a subtle sweet-tart undertone to this elegant and tender entree. Beth Brandenburger - Rochester, Minnesota
Recommended: 52 Impressive Slow Cooker Recipes to Wow Your Guests
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, apple juice, barbecue sauce and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Combine the cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cranberry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside 1 cup sauce.
- Place roast in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour. Spoon a third of the remaining glaze over pork. Bake 20-30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting twice. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Glazed Pork Roast in Healthy Cooking October/November 2009, p49
Reviews forEasy Cranberry-Glazed Pork Roast
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2012
"This is excellent!! The BBQ Sauce is the best. I use the sauce on chicken and Ribs. It is amazing."
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2009
"Fairly simple to make and the sauce is delicious!"