- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, apple juice, barbecue sauce and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Combine the cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cranberry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside 1 cup sauce.
- Place roast in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour. Spoon a third of the remaining glaze over pork. Bake 20-30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting twice. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Glazed Pork Roast in Healthy Cooking October/November 2009, p49
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Easy Cranberry-Glazed Pork Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2012
This is excellent!! The BBQ Sauce is the best. I use the sauce on Chicken and Ribs. It is amazing.
More Recipe Collections
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >