Easy Cranberry Chiffon Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 1 package (.6 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- 10 fresh raspberries
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat cranberry juice on high for 2-3 minutes or until boiling; add gelatin and stir until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate for 45-60 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cranberry sauce for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Gradually beat in gelatin mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes or until thickened.
- 3. Refrigerate 10 tablespoons whipped topping for garnish. Stir half of the remaining whipped topping into cranberry mixture; fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread filling evenly into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 4. Cut into slices; top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and a raspberry. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 256 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Easy Cranberry Chiffon Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.