- 1-1/2 cups reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 1 package (.6 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- 10 fresh raspberries
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat cranberry juice on high for 2-3 minutes or until boiling; add gelatin and stir until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate for 45-60 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- In a large bowl, beat cranberry sauce for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Gradually beat in gelatin mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes or until thickened.
- Refrigerate 10 tablespoons whipped topping for garnish. Stir half of the remaining whipped topping into cranberry mixture; fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread filling evenly into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cut into slices; top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and a raspberry. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Easy Chiffon Pie in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p31
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Cranberry Chiffon Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Pie Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Jello Pie >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >