Easy Cranberry Baked Beans Recipe
—Creacle Baxter, Yuma, Arizona
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 cans (31 ounces each) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 strips bacon, halved
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, tomato sauce, beans, mustard and onion. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Lay bacon on top. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 150 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Cranberry Baked Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC