Easy Cranberry Baked Beans Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 cans (31 ounces each) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 strips bacon, halved
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, tomato sauce, beans, mustard and onion. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Lay bacon on top. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Yield: 12-16 servings.
3/4 cup: 150 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Easy Cranberry Baked Beans
"I love this recipe and definitely will be making it again!!! It was a big hit with my family :)"