- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 cans (31 ounces each) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 strips bacon, halved
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, tomato sauce, beans, mustard and onion. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Lay bacon on top. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Baked Beans in Country Woman September/October 1992, p35
Reviews for Easy Cranberry Baked Beans(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2010
I love this recipe and definitely will be making it again!!! It was a big hit with my family :)