Easy Crab Pasta Salad
My mother shared this recipe with me. It's one of my standby meals for a light summer lunch.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1 cup imitation crabmeat
- 1/3 cup broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, crab, broccoli, tomato, green
- pepper and green onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise,
- salad dressing and Parmesan cheese. Pour over salad mixture; toss
- gently to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 148 calories, 2 g fat (0 saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 410 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.