My mother shared this recipe with me. It's one of my standby meals for a light summer lunch.
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1 cup imitation crabmeat
- 1/3 cup broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, crab, broccoli, tomato, green pepper and green onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese. Pour over salad mixture; toss gently to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crab Pasta Salad in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p70
Reviews for Easy Crab Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2015
"Simple and easy to change to taste. A great starter even as it is. I enjoy playing with the recipe. Love the addition of black olives and a taste of feta cheese."