My mother shared this recipe with me. It's one of my standby meals for a light summer lunch.
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1 cup imitation crabmeat
- 1/3 cup broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, crab, broccoli, tomato, green pepper and green onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese. Pour over salad mixture; toss gently to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crab Pasta Salad in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p70
Reviews for Easy Crab Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2015
"Simple and easy to change to taste. A great starter even as it is. I enjoy playing with the recipe. Love the addition of black olives and a taste of feta cheese."