- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta or thin spaghetti
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 12 ounces imitation crabmeat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the onion, green pepper, broccoli and mushrooms in oil for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, water and soy sauce until smooth. Gradually stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in crab; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Drain pasta; toss with crab mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crab Lo Mein in 1-2-3 Meal Planner 2009, p194
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Crab Lo Mein
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review