Easy Corn Salad Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 109 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Easy Corn Salad
"This is so easy! I turn to it often when I need a delicious salad in a hurry. You can easily double the recipe if you need to serve more. I prefer to use light Miracle Whip instead of the mayo and usually use a whole small onion."
"I used 2 plum tomatoes and did not bother seeding them. We enjoyed the mingling of flavors from the lite mayo and juices of the tomatoes. I added a jalapeno pepper, granulated garlic, salt and pepper to the recipe.We liked it and I will prepare it again"
"Have used lite mayo on this recipe."