"My daughter-in-law shared this fast five-ingredient recipe," relates June Mullins of Livonia, Missouri. "It sounds too easy to be so good. Double the recipe if you're serving several," she suggests.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, optional
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Corn Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p11
Reviews for Easy Corn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review