Easy Corn Pudding Recipe
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until the top and edges are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece equals 183 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 375 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Easy Corn Pudding
"We've had this corn pudding for the last three thanksgivings. Everyone asks for it. Very healthful and delicious."