A package of corn bread mix and a few other convenience items make this moist side dish a breeze to toss together. Bake up a pan the next time you're serving chili. "It's also an excellent contribution to take to a potluck dinner," suggests Maurine Roehm of Terre Haute, Indiana.
Recommended: 43 Ways to Make Classic Irish Food at Home
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until the top and edges are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Corn Pudding in Light & Tasty October 2005, p42
Reviews for Easy Corn Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2011
"We've had this corn pudding for the last three thanksgivings. Everyone asks for it. Very healthful and delicious."