With its ease of preparation, I'm sure this casserole will become one of your favorite one-dish meals. The rich creamy sauce is sure to please your family!
Recommended: 50 Chicken Recipes in a 13x9 Pan
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place bread in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with chicken, cream cheese slices and ham. Sprinkle with 1 cup Swiss cheese. Top with broccoli.
- Combine soup and pepper; spoon over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Cordon Bleu Casserole in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p73
Reviews for Easy Cordon Bleu Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2011
"Okay not great. good for a quick meal though!"
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2010
"Made this for dinner tonight! Will be making again. Easy to make and tasty!"