- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place bread in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with chicken, cream cheese slices and ham. Sprinkle with 1 cup Swiss cheese. Top with broccoli.
- Combine soup and pepper; spoon over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Easy Cordon Bleu Casserole
Sort By :
Instead of wheat bread I use seasoned bread crumbs on top, omitted the cream cheese and used sliced deli swiss instead. Love the addition of broccoli. My family loves it and so easy and quick to fix.
Okay not great. good for a quick meal though!
This casserole was a hit with my family. We'd definitely make it again. The only change I might consider, would be to cut the crusts off the bread.
Made this for dinner tonight! Will be making again. Easy to make and tasty!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Ham >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >