Sugar cone crust makes a pie that tastes like birthday cake when you add a colorful, creamy no-bake confetti filling. —Gina Nistico, Taste of Home Food Editor
Featured In: 13 Crazy Fun Confetti Treats
- 2-3/4 cups crushed ice cream sugar cones
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons butter flavoring
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup assorted sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine crushed sugar cones and 2 tablespoons sugar with melted butter. Using the bottom of a glass, press cone mixture onto bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake until set, 12-15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 5 minutes. Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Slowly beat in cream, butter flavoring and extract. In a microwave, heat gelatin on high until melted, about 10 seconds; beat into cream cheese mixture. Fold in sprinkles; transfer filling to crust. Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 3 hours.
- Top with additional sprinkles. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Easy Confetti Pie in TasteofHome.com 2017
Reviews for Easy Confetti Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2017
"We didn't really care for the taste of it ... all three of us. Nothing wrong with the recipe."