Easy Citrus Slush Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) pineapple gelatin
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 envelope (0.23 ounce) unsweetened lemonade soft drink mix
- 10 cups cold water
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a large container, dissolve sugar and gelatins in boiling water. Stir in the pineapple juice concentrate, lemon juice, drink mix and cold water. If desired, place in smaller containers. Cover and freeze, stirring several times.
- Remove from freezer at least 1 hour before serving. Stir until mixture becomes slushy. Just before serving, place 9 cups slush mixture in a punch bowl; stir in 1 liter ginger ale. Repeat with remaining slush and ginger ale. Yield: about 6 quarts (about 25 servings).
Reviews for Easy Citrus Slush
Sort By :
I made this for a baby shower I hosted and it was a hit!!
Everyone at the bridal shower RAVED about this punch. They said it was very refreshing and wasn't too sweet the way some punches are. It was a hit!
Everyone loved this punch however I wasn't able to find pineapple gelatin so used the tropical fusion flavor in place of it.