Easy Chopped Steak Recipe
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound ground turkey or beef
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into two 1/2-in.-thick patties. Pan-fry or broil for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Easy Chopped Steak
Sort By :
Made this last night for the family. I am usually a fan of chopped steak but daddy is not! But to my surprise he loved it! He is still raving about it today lol. I made a brown, onion gravy to go over it. Yumm!
Easy to make. Husband really enjoyed it.
This recipe is GREAT! Tastes excellent & I'll definitely be making it for my family again!