Easy Chocolate Truffles Recipe
My children and I often make these super-easy chocolate balls during the holiday season to dress up our cookie trays and gift baskets. For added color, the balls can be rolled in nonpareils, sprinkles or ground nuts.
- 4 cups (24 ounce) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Colored nonpareils and sprinkles
- 1. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in milk, almond extract and salt. Cool to room temperature. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in nonpareils and sprinkles. Store in an airtight container. Yield: About 6 dozen (about 2-1/4 pounds).
1 serving (2 each) equals 125 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC