Easy Chocolate Sauce
Dress up your favorite ice cream with a simple-to-make chocolaty topping that’s sure to bring back sweet memories. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/3 cups (8 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Place chocolate chips and oil in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave for
- 30 seconds. Give the mixture a stir, then finish in the microwave
- for another 30 seconds. Cool slightly and spoon the chocolate
- mixture over your favorite ice cream, or use for dipping ice cream
- bars. Yield: 2/3 cup.