Easy Chocolate Mousse
When time is short, this is a delicious dessert you can whip up in a hurry.
8-10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- Shaved chocolate and additional whipped topping for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mixes and milk until well blended
- and mixture starts to thicken. Set aside for 5 minutes. Fold in
- whipped topping. Spoon into a serving bowl; top with whipped topping
- and shaved chocolate if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield:
- 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 114 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.