Easy Chocolate Clusters Recipe
- 2 pounds white candy coating, broken into small pieces
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the candy coating, chocolate chips and German chocolate. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 1 hour longer or until melted, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Stir in peanuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store at room temperature. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Easy Chocolate Clusters
Sort By :
"You can buy candy coating at Bulk Barn."
"I made these to put inside of my Christmas baskets! Soooo Easy to make and they were absolutely delicious! I also tried to make them with pecans and coconut... I need to tweak that recipe a bit but they still tasted good. (I think I needed to temper the chocolate a bit longer) Thanks for a great recipe. Its a keeper for sure!"
"Wonderful - very tasty, makes a LOT and does not require your attention while cooking! I used 32 oz mixed nuts..."
"where do you buy white candy coating?"
"These are ALWAYS a hit wherever I take them. I bring them to work once and month and I am always asked for the recipe and they disappear quickly! So easy."