Easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars Recipe
- 1 package spice cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pumpkin; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Fold in 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 3. In a microwave, melt the remaining chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over bars. Let stand until set. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 bar: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
"This recipe is brilliant. The best pumpkin recipe I have tried this year! My husband doesn't even like pumpkin flavored anything and he ate two big pieces of this. It was a big hit with the whole family and I will definitely be making this again. I love that only took three ingredients to make."
"It must be good! I have taken it to two potlucks and it is gone before I ever get one! Whips up and put in the oven in 5 minutes or less! Making it again for another potluck, but going to take out one for me...before I put it on the table! LOL!"
"Very easy and tasty, but I would not classify this recipe as "bars." It is pumpkin cake. I would also reduce the amount of chocolate chips. Even one cup was too much. I will still make it again since it is super easy."
"Yes only 3 ingredients! It isn't an error...no eggs. Better second day. My drizzling of melted chocolate chips wasn't very pretty so I smeared it to cover entire surface."