Easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars Recipe
This dessert is super easy to pull together and the flavorful results will win you nothing but rave reviews. — Aimee Ransom, Hoschton, Georgia
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:36 servings
- 1 package spice cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pumpkin; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Fold in 1-1/2-cups chocolate chips. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 3. In a microwave, melt the remaining chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over bars. Let stand until set. Yield: 3 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC