Easy Chocolate Cherry Cheesecups Recipe
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping
- Cherry pie filling or maraschino cherries
- 1. Place vanilla wafers, flat side down, in paper-lined muffin cups; set aside. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Stir in cocoa, eggs and extract until blended.
- 2. Fill muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until tops are puffed. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Top each with a dollop of whipped topping and a spoonful of cherry pie filling or cherries. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 126 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Easy Chocolate Cherry Cheesecups
"I had some carmel and pecans here so I split them and made half turtle and the other half cherry. For gluten free people you can leave the cookies out and be able to still enjoy these."